2008年12月17日水曜日

*Japanese brand*

TAKEO KIKUCHI


I’ll introduce about Japanese fashion.
Do you know TAKEO KIKUCHI? It is a famous Japanese brand-name. Takeo started making clothes made to order in Ginza. At first, he founded BIGI in 1971. It is a women brand. In 1975, he founded MEN’S BIGI and he carried out a fashion show. In 1984, he announced TAKEO KIKUCHI. It is based on traditional items in England.
New Zealander recycles clothes thoroughly. When people walk across the road, they find a Clothing Bin. It is written that your clothes help poor country people. Withdraw clothes are sold and get money. It is used cost of cancer study and patients.It is differ from Japan.
Japan has used-clothes markets , but there are not any boxes in the street.I think this clothing bin is veryuseful.

1 件のコメント:

miyoshi さんのコメント...

I didn't TAKEO KIKUCHI. The bbrand is cute. I want to clothes.
And your blog is very cute,and very nice. I could understand the content easily.