2009年1月7日水曜日

*Good Blogs*

My Favorite Blogs
A happy new year How was your 2008?I enjoyed 2008.(^0^) I want to have a good time in 2009.
Today, I would like to introduce nice blogs.
I think this is the best blog. I can see many links, so I can enjoy reading. Her blog is easy to understand, and it is colorful. Her blog is written in detail. I like Mr. and Mrs. Smith, so I like this article.

I think this is the second one. I think she examined hard, because her blog is written a lot of information. Her blog is easy to read. I can understand it. I was interested in Ainu and Maori. We can see many pictures.

I think this is the third one. Her blog’s design is very good, and kiwi’s picture is very cute. I can understand easily. She writes well. There are many links, so I could know in detail.

0 件のコメント: