2009年1月13日火曜日

*Other Class Blogs Best3*

Nice Blogs

Hello!! I think there are many nice blogs in other class's blogs. I would like to introduce three nice blogs.

No1 Th1.133Natsu Summer


I think this blog is the best one. There are many pictures. It helps me to understand and I can enjoy read. She writes well. I can get a lot of information. I like an article of “The Devil Wears Prada”. I want to see the movie.

No2Th1.130 Ayaka's Blog

I think this blog is the second one. I think she is a good writer. Her articles are very long, so I can understand well. There are many links. We can get a lot of information about articles. I like cakes and ice creams very much, so I am interested in the article.


No3Tu3.932Komame Life

I think this blog is the third one. I like her blog’s design. I think this design is very easy to see. She is good at writing. She writes a lot of sentences, so I can understand well and pictures help me to understand her articles. I recommend you to read her blog.

0 件のコメント: